Whether its residential, commercial or agricultural, cellulose insulation offers versatile solutions for your next insulation project.
Available as Type 1 (loose-fill), our cellulose insulation products offer superior thermal, acoustical and fire properties. Weathershield TM is manufactured according to CAN/ULC S-703-09 and are approved by Canadian Construction Materials Centre (CCMC).
Cellulose insulation is not just for attics, it can be installed in walls, floors, basements, cathedral ceilings… virtually anywhere. Because of its unique ability to fill gaps and voids, cellulose is an excellent thermal and acoustical performer. Find out more on the thermal, acoustical and fire resistance properties of our products.
Specify Weathershield TM insulation for your next job
- Meets all Canadian codes and standards
- Made from 100% recycled newsprint
- Each bag contains 87% recycled content
- All recycled content sourced within 800km radius
- Energy Savings of 20 to 30%
- 22 to 55% better fire resistance
- 26% Better thermal performance
- Design thermal resistance 26.3m2-kw-1 at a Design Density of 25.6 kg/m3
- Excellent soundproofing capabilities – STC 60 or better
- 1 hour fire rating in various assemblies
- Stable R-value of 3.8 per inch
- 3 x denser (1.60 lbs per sq. ft. –attics / 3.0 lbs per sq. ft. – walls)
- Qualifies for LEED points
- Can be used for net zero building or Energy Star R2000 building
- Environmentally-responsible manufacturing, ISO 9001:2008 certified
- EcoLogo certified